Monday 10 February 2014

Colourful Stocking Flower

Hi all. Here comes an innovative way of gifting your dear one on their special days.


Instead of simply buying gifts from Shops for your dear one’s special days, you can still make their memorable by your own hand work which they can preserve it forever as a sweet memory. I always gift my hand work to my friends. Here comes a colourful stocking flower. It’s my first stocking flower craft.


I used Buttons and Beads for the stocking flower. Instead of buying a flower vase or basket try to reuse the things which are available at your home. I used the glass candle bowl to arrange my flowers and I wrote my friend name on the vase using the glass painting. You can use any empty tin and water bottles to arrange it.

0 comments (+add yours?)

Post a Comment